Tidbit Thursday installment #1
It's weekly update time! We've decided to move updates to Thursdays, hence the new weekly column "Tidbit Thursday."
1. It's Fishpeople Seafood Market at Hood River anniversary! Happy anniversary. FishPeople! Stop by and purchase something to be entered to win a prize.
2. Feast Market & Delicatessen won't be open Valentine's Monday, but does have specials this weekend if you want to celebrate early. Think muscles, prawns, scallops, and more. $100. Head to their Facebook page for more info.
3. The soup of the day at River Daze Cafe is creamy mushroom.
4. Henni's Kitchen & Bar is also offering an EARLY Valentine's special. Head to their Instagram page for more info and call for reservations. The menu will be available Friday and Saturday and features charcuterie, ribeye, dessert, and more. $150 per couple.
5. Phelps Creek Vineyards will be offering a Valentine's special all weekend and into Monday (note: they close at 5 on Monday).
6. Apple Valley BBQ is hosting a fundraiser for Terry Smith today. Smith recently got diagnosed with ALS. Instead of tips, they have a jar set out to help Terry hit his goal.
Like what we do? Want to support us? Visit our virtual tip jar and leave a dollar or two. Or twenty or three thousand. You know, whatever you're feeling.