Hood river eats classifieds
FOOD TRUCKS WANTED
Charlie from Chalk School of Movement is interested in hosting a food truck on Friday nights this summer. For more details, please contact the Chalk School of Movement Charlie@chalkinc.org.
- Anyone can post here for FREE
- Hood River Eats moderates submissions for suitability, completeness, and accuracy. HRE reserves the right to refuse any submission.
- HRE does not take responsibility for or own any classified listing. Any and all communication and agreements between readers and posters is not to be managed or moderated by HRE. HRE is not responsible for verifying identity of poster. Please be vigilant and careful when giving out personal information.
- Please keep submissions related to food & drink related content (example: a request for a food truck for your event; information on commercial kitchen equipment you're selling; a request for information on where to order a cake for your wedding).
- EVENTS: We are happy to post about your event free of charge in our weekly round-up of news. Please submit your information below and we will try to include 1-2 sentences about your event in an upcoming Tidbit Thursday post. Want more coverage? See our sponsorship page. We offer sponsored Instagram posts, blog posts, and Facebook posts. We only accept events related to food & drink such as farm-to-table dinners, pop-ups, fundraisers, and restaurant anniversary parties. For non food & drink related events, please see ColumbiaGorgeNews.com.
- Posts should relate to Hood River and the surrounding areas such as Parkdale, Odell, White Salmon, The Dalles, Carson, Stevenson, Cascade Locks, Bingen, and Lyle.
- Questions: Contact us using the form below.
- Events may take up to 5 days to post.